Agnostic.com

2 1

My mother is 86 I think. Anyway, she's old and she's losing her mind. The past week it's gotten a lot worse a lot faster. She admitted to me on the phone tonight that she's going to have to be dependent on others and that she's terrified at times when her mind isn't working such as not being able to comprehend what someone is saying, or hear it or be able to remember one thing to the next. Shes also extremely lonely and isolated. I alerted family as best I could. They are mostly gossipy xtians but some are decent people. Both my brother's live in the same town in aksarbeN. Hopefully they get off their asses. We'll see but I fear it's time to say goodbye to Marthalene. Love ya Mom!

FvckY0u 8 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

CBD and other cannabinioids are rumored to act against Alzheimer plaque formation. Tryptamine microdosing can stimulate new connections.

Just went through my old man's dementia, a horrible disease. Hopefully, not the case with your Mum.
Be patient with her and good luck.

puff Level 8 Sep 4, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.