Agnostic.com

18 2

What are the things that you think would make your life perfect.

Marine 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing. Life is perfectly imperfect.

Realization that everything is whole, complete, and perfect just as it is. Liberation from the idea that anything can "make" my life "perfect".

And that would make your life perfect? Sorry, my bad.

A nice and intelligent lady to share a lot of my time and interests with, otherwise, things are pretty decent.

My life is already perfect.

More money. Don't need all of it, just enough to not worry about the basic bills and necessities. Sometimes, with so many children and bills, things get really tight.

My son being able to live his.

Just one...a guy to cuddle with. Other than that, as perfect as it gets.

Elvis has left the buidling.... the train has left the station.... that ship has sailed..... what else can I come up with???... nope, that's all I got

Not only is perfection unattainable, I think it would be boring.

And empty because you would need something else to aspire to, its human nature.

I would love full access in languages I fully understood, to the world's libraries, museums, and art galleries. I would love to have free access to classes I found interesting. I would love to have a chance to go worldwide on photographic safaris and swim in the seas while avoiding the inevitable bloodshed as I am not a brave, resourceful or medically knowledgeable warrior woman. I would also like the option of doing this on my own or with company if that company was knowledgeable, uplifting and engaging.

Perfection is a journey not a destination.

And impossible

There is only one thing that could possibly make my life perfect, delusion.

I'd be happy with a significant other in my life.

I'd be happier if I had more money, retired, and travel quite often.

I don't know about perfect, but things would be easier if I had someone else clean my house.

What is perfect?

I'd like to try being rich and see if that works. 😉

All I would ask for is my current family and better health because without the latter it becomes difficult to enjoy the former to the fullest. I have found that health defines most things in life.Examples are a job,playing with grandchildren and enjoying the company of family and friends.All else is secondary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.