Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Flat Earthers indoctrinating their children at very young ages

I'm so grateful I'm going to die someday. I don't want to share my elder-hood with the children of the mental midgets I was forced to walk amongst as America turned into a complete shitshow during my mid-adult-hood.

I'm SO over the batshit crazies in America. I really wish they'd all STFU. #forreal

[images.app.goo.gl]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Am I the only one who has difficulty believing that people really believe this crap?

Some of them believe that dome is a display. It's their counter when asked why every large object in the heavens is spherical. I wonder how much overlap they have with the q zealots.

The whole concept of home schooling is a disaster waiting to happening.

@SeaGreenEyez it’s often dim bulbs teaching kids bad information in order to make sure they are never exposed to anything not in the book of fairytales. Be it flat earth, creationism, Q idiocy or whatever else exposure to other students might contradict. Like the Amish, it’s a way to maintain the cult.

The mind, formerly boggled, careers uncontrollably.

I'm withdrawing from society !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.