Agnostic.com

4 4

Why are my group events denied?

Yo, why are my group events denied? It is a music based group and I want to use the events section to list concerts and tours, however, they were being held pending review and now are listed as denied and only visible to me. Why? @Admin @SiteSupport

NothinnXpreVails 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh no!!! I was wanting to see where other shows are so I can plan to go to one!

Good thing I most likely will never have group events in the group I started... That's a bummer it's giving you so much grief there.

Ok, repost one?

Admin Level 8 Apr 28, 2018

Ok, I reposted. It is pending review.

Since the events section is for all members around the world, the event you posts should just be in a group.

Admin Level 8 Apr 28, 2018

I posted them in my group. They are labeled “denied” and “visible to only me”.

@sarahjustme You can link an event to a group by putting the group's hashtag in one of the fields of the create event form.

@sarahjustme suggest click "Add Event" while on your group page. It will automatically include the group hashtag.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.