Agnostic.com

2 3

I posted a few days ago about my less than pleasant experience attempting to file a patent application.

Today, with the help of a tech support guy at USPTO I was able to finally get the application filed. It is officially "PATENT PENDING", which means I can give you details.

In my earlier post I wrote: "I'm looking forward to letting you know about what I've been working on because I believe it will be a game changer."

Within the week I should be presenting two proposals based on the patent, one to the California Department of Water Resources and the other to LA Department of Water and Power. My proposal to DWR will promise to deliver five things:

1. As much fresh water as California can use, at a point where they need it. This point is actually at the top of the Tehachapis in the middle of nowhere, but it is where the water stolen from Northern California comes in to Southern California. The infrastructure is in place to deliver the water to both Southern California and the San Joaquin Valley.
  2. Sufficient storage for solar and wind power to make them reliably available 24/7.
  3. Cut the power usage of the State Water Project by over 50%.
  4. Give California the ability to sequester megatons of atmospheric carbon per year.
  5. The state can make money doing this. Serious money.

While #3 obviously only applies to DWR, the technology will work in places other than California.

See why I believe it could be a game changer?

mcgeo52 8 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Best of luck to you & it!

Sounds wonderful, will you be sharing the actual proposals once you have filed them? Will this step on the toes of any mega corporations - I remember the Owens Valley scam.
I do hope this works out FANtastic for you!!

What I have posted here is the proposal to DWR.

As for the details of how this works, it is now covered by the pending patent. If you want a copy of te specification and drawings for the patent, message me an email address. This offer holds for anyone reading this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.