Agnostic.com

15 2

What is the best date you’ve ever been on?

Mine was back when I lived in California. My date was a pilot and we both enjoyed hiking, so he flew me out to the desert to go hiking during the day and then, when we got back in the evening, we had dinner at a nice restaurant. It was beautiful and amazing.

Leeshi 7 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mine was so good I can't even talk about it.

I haven't experienced a "best" date, but I've had some crazy ones. One guy I dated was a psychiatrist who drank, smoked weed, and was on Prozac, all at the same time. His personality was like a roller coaster. When he was fun, it was great, but when he came off his buzz, it was hell to pay.The next day, he wouldn't remember anything that happened. He would start it all over the next day and he was a doctor!

Wow, that sounds like the opposite of fun.

That sounds more than a little scary to me. Worse yet for his patients. We'll be reading about him in the paper someday. Hope your name isn't in the same article.

Sailing a maxi yacht to Blue Pearl Bay, leaving the boat and swimming the last mile onto the island, snorkeling the reefs for a few hours, screaming back across the water in a very strong wind, so exhilarating then a nice dinner that night.

Sadly, I don't remember. Is that euphoria only for younger people that aren't "tainted"? Are we jaded people relegated to "regular" feelings about that now? It's harder to get that high the longer and more you take of the drug.

Man, I sure hope that’s not the case...

Our first date (with my now wife).
We worked in the same department of a corporate headquarters. This was back when dating co-workers was considered somewhat scandalous.
We met at one of my favorite wine tasting venues.
I then drove her to the opera house in my black/on black MR2. (She'd not seen this car before). We really enjoyed a performance of Carmen. A lovely summer evening.

cozumel zooming around the island bar hopping sharing a scooter

When I was about 23 in Amsterdam with a guy I met - we made out all night, crazy good

A weekend at my cabin, enjoying each other and enjoying nature.

My ex gf and I drove up to the fishing Port of Gloucester. Spent the day walking the historic port and all it's tiny little boutique shops, had a light lunch with cocktails on a deck overlooking the harbor, and dinner at a nice, well known seafood restaurant. One of my fondest memories of that relationship

That does sound like a lovely memory

Just a really nice stroll in the forest

He took me to the cosmophere, a space museum

That’s pretty awesome!

@Leeshi any guy who feeds my brain fuels my fire.

I haven't had an amazing date. That's pretty sad. ?

No, it just means you haven’t met the right person yet.

@Leeshi I did, he just sucks at dates!

@Alimacbean who says he has to organize it?

@Leeshi The nature of our relationship! Then if were counting the ones I planned, swimming with manatees, dolphins, snorkeling in the Keys, and chimp encounter. I rock at planning dates!

@Alimacbean those all sound pretty amazing!

@Alimacbean Well, those dates that YOU planned count! You just have to decide if that's how you want to live your life. If you're willing to always make the plans and he's a good follower and appreciates your efforts, then all is well. 🙂

Me either. Mostly just good or even great. But amazing?? Still waiting for that. 🙂

Last night!

Details...I need details! ;P

@Leeshi Happy Hour with about 15 members of the social club I lead(I drink club soda, woowoo) then an adult drumming class with almost-my-boyfriend, then karaoke with him...we both sing....plus another couple, all just giddy/silly for some reason. Soo different from life with hubby, aka "stick in the mud" and make disgusted faces if anybody laughs

@AnneWimsey that sounds like fun. I love karaoke!

@Leeshi it was magic!

I haven't had that one yet.

@fathercat No they were all great. I am still alive And am looking forward to topping that.

Wow that sounds like a rom com!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.