Agnostic.com

1 13

Univ. of Washington reduces class sizes, requires COVID-19 vaccines.

Today Alexandria dropped off a book I loaned her, "Lab Girl." She plans to be a research scientist. We had tea, talked and laughed. She is the girl I mentored in 2021-2022.

With my help, Alexandria won $68,009 in scholarships. Many are renewable. With work-study jobs and summer work, she will graduate from college debt-free.

Interestingly, Alexandria will take UW classes with a small group of 10 students. They will share the same class schedule for the entire year. As an introvert, it will be great for her.

Pandemic-inspired, right? Say goodbye to huge classrooms with hundreds of students.

As a freshman at Univ. of Michigan, I took required classes with 400 students in big auditoriums.

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They make be onto something. I personally think Covid is going to make a comeback and colder weather helps it do that. The corporation I work for says if you have it just stay home until you are able to come back to work. No masks, tests, and quarantine is a self restraint. Some in my area of Missouri have Covid right now and I bet it all gets serious again real soon. As I see this moving in I will wear my mask again without question.

@DenoPenno

I never stopped wearing a mask in indoor public places.

"I'm done with COVID," Americans say and go maskless. COVID continues to mutate into more contagious and deadly strains.

"Five of my friends tested positive for COVID last week," my friend Kathy said last month. "They used home tests." "Did they notify their doctor or the health district about their positive diagnosis?" I asked. No. "This is artifically reducing local COVID statistics."

Last April when I tested positive for COVID, I immediately emailed my doctor. Doctors are required to notifiy the health district.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.