Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Ex-FBI Official Says Trump's Nuclear Information Had High 'Price Tag'

A former FBI official said former President Donald Trump may have wanted to keep top-secret documents about a foreign power because of the astronomical price that country — or its adversaries — might pay for such information.

Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI assistant director, was asked by the MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle on Wednesday why Trump would have wanted to keep top-secret documents about a foreign country's nuclear program at his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida. The Washington Post reported Tuesday that Trump had such documents at his home.

In response, Figliuzzi posited that the high price of these documents would make them attractive assets. ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So we can add blackmailing to list of his numerous crimes. Funny, but this latest bit by the STUPID POS just shows how invincible the insane guy thinks he is.

His ass should be in prison for espionage, not Assange's, but that difference shows how our system has one set of rules and justice for those rich and connected with the establishment and another set for those like Assange, who aren't and who dare expose and challenge the establishment.

Yeah. Somebody should just say it. Trump stole top secret documents. Why? I remember all those reports about loans from Russian banks coming due, but suddenly that is no longer problem for Trump. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened to the contents of all those empty folders marked "top secret" that they found at his home, or why he peaded the fifth over 100 times.

I like Figliuzzi.

Of course he took the stuff to sell!

Remember all those reports about loans from Russian banks coming due? Suddenly those are no longer a problem for Trump. Wonder how that happened? Could it have anything to do with the missing contents of all those enpty folders marked "top secret" found at his home?

@snytiger6 good point. I wonder what happened to those.

Just as I thought all along. It's all about the $$$$$ for Trump. Nothing more. Just a grift. I'm wondering how much information he already sold, and how much danger we are in because of it. I bet a lot on both counts. Will our government ever find out what really happened?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.