Agnostic.com

4 1

Blocked by another insufferable ideologue. This site is aging like a fine wine.

@phxbillcee I can't see your reply. You're welcome to continue the conversation here.

TheInterlooper 7 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the security certificate for the site does expire on June 2nd, I probably won't be nearly as active on this site, and the mobile app will stop working. Depends on what web browser one uses, it would still be possible to access the site by ignoring the security warning, but not all browsers allow that sort of thing though.

Just got blocked by yvilletom, after he left a pointless remark on the most recent post in the Libertarian group. Yet, for reasons unknown he remains a member in that group, which makes no sense for someone to be in a group whose views they disagree with. It's as if these people go out of their way to avoid anything knowledgeable.

I done lost the coin toss, what a terrible bummer that was, lol.

@TheInterlooper Senior moment(s) brought on by intermittent progressive thoughts at times??

Indeed so. Now, if you challenge the content of someone's post giving a detailed explanation as to why you disagree, instead of defending their position they deflect by claiming you're acting "creepy" commenting on a month's old post, as if the date of the post is actually important. It's plain to see this guy deflected, even though his profile bio states he likes being challenged in his views. At least he responded there though, as most of the time he doesn't respond to my comments.

Krish55 strikes again?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685700
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.