Agnostic.com

5 6

I don't know; what's your opinion...is Prince (now King) Charles giving the finger to Trump or scratching his nose ?

Robecology 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fact he's trying to do it stealthy leaves me to believe the finger. What else would any sane and disgusted person do?

I like the way Camila intercepts his attempt to reach for her groin, with a hand shake. Smart move that. You can't come from three generations of royal sex workers, and not learn a few good moves.

That's even more of a stretch...but you're the only commenter that's apparently from "across the pond"...So you have the most knowledge about "royalty". so I take what you say with interest...

I'd love to think it's ''the finger!" But Charles is SUCH a wimp....

Possible both. On one trump meeting with the Queen, the Queen wore a broach gifted to her by Obama.

She did have a great sense of humour its said.

As they say, it is what it is. 😏

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.