Agnostic.com

3 6

Should you qualify for disability because you decided to be a glutton like lovinlarge? Eat yourself into diabetes and say my fat ass can't walk or work so give me a social security check?

Focus1 4 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Should you quality for disability because you're a mental defective like Focus1? Fuck off.

@Focus1 You aren't worth arguing with but more Trump supporters are on SSI and are able bodied that any other group. You'd think they'd take advantage of the dental.

@Focus1 SSI is disability. A lot of losers like you work the system and begrudge other people collecting benefits because they are steaming piles of 💩. You wouldn't be able to define communism anyway. I've read your posts and you're obviously a product of the Texas school system.

@Focus1 Only communists want disability? So that 85 year old woman with early stage cancer should just get a job?

But, considering you've only been on this site for a few days I'm guessing that you're really here just to be a troll and post hateful shit because you have nothing else to fulfill your sad pathetic life.

@Focus1 Fuck off jitbag.

@Focus1

This is hateful, mean and judgmental post. Shame on you.

You did not post a photo of yourself. Why are you hiding your face and body?

Wow... what a hateful and ignorant post. First, you don't know Lovinlarge's medical history. Secondly, obesity is more than just eating too much. There are multiple causes including genetic factors and contributing health factors. Also, living solely on social security isn't exactly a carefree life of luxury. The average social security benefit is about $1650 a month. I can't imagine how anyone could really afford to live on that amount considering average rent in the U.S. is about $1200 a month.

But what perverse pleasure do you get from making judgemental and hateful personal attacks on someone here? Is your goal to have everyone here despise you?

@Focus1 Well said as usual, Charles.

Neither obesity nor diabetes qualify you for disability, although maybe they should. In the richest country in the history of the world, food, clothing, shelter, health and dental care should be basic human rights. Fat people have the same needs as everyone else. Obesity is a complex issue, here is an opportunity for you to educate yourself.

@Focus1 One day somebody's gonna knock you on your ass.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.