Agnostic.com

4 5

LOL.

Sheriff investigating DeSantis faces influx of death threats

[independent.co.uk]

Dyl1983 8 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF, exactly, is "LOL" about this to you?
Maybe you would enjoy living in a world run by threats & intimidation?
Oh, wait, the Gestapo already did a fine job of that....briefly.......

I think it's funny because they are like rabid dogs. Threatening a Sheriff seems a good idea to these boneheads. Remember when we thought doing something like that would land us in jail? Well, apparently not.

@Dyl1983 bragging that you live in a world where gratuitous name-calling is perfectly fine, and "humor" is death threats, what a charming place.
Lucky you!
Oh, wait, you fit right in......

Of course he's receiving death threats! That's what MAGAs do. MAGAs don't respect the "rule of law" for themselves. Only from those they wish to oppress.

What's funny about that?

Which should all be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent! He’s cutting against the LEO grain here!

I’m not a huge fan of cops, especially sheriffs, lately as so many sheriffs are the fashy constitutionalist variety, but I make an exception for this cop Sheriff Javier Salazar.

I hope he gets traction against Dersantis.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.