Agnostic.com

1 0

Another one of those coincidences.

'Canadian woman dies 7 minutes after booster shot, coroner rules ‘natural causes’

A Canadian woman on Sept. 14 died suddenly in a drug store within minutes of receiving the new bivalent COVID-19 booster shot, according to her daughter.

Carol Pearce texted her daughter, Stephanie Foster, at 12:31 p.m. to say she received her booster shot and was waiting the recommended 15 minutes at the drug store. At 12:38 p.m., Pearce was unconscious.

An eyewitness told SASKTODAY.ca she was in the store when she heard screaming and crying. “They were saying in the store that it was about seven minutes,” after Pearce got the booster shot that she collapsed on the floor, the witness said.

A spokesperson from Saskatchewan Health told SASKTODAY.ca on Thursday Pearce died from natural causes.

“The Saskatchewan coroner’s service has investigated this instance and determined that the person died from natural causes,” Dale Hunter, a communications consultant from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health said in an email.

“I do not believe this was caused from natural causes,” Foster said. “My Mom had no health conditions. I believe had she not gotten that Covid shot then she would be here with us today!”

The family said when Pearce left for her appointment, she was happy and healthy.'

BDair 8 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

7 minutes. 14 died within minutes. Unconscious. The coroner investigated.

Why does all this sound like he said she said? Oh, wait. There was an unknown eyewitness. Someone needs to get up off the floor and get real sources.

This is not uncommon. Thousands of people have died within 48 hours of vaccination. There are a lot of previously perfectly healthy individuals having strokes and heart attacks at a very young age. You can ignore the obvious, but the data is clear.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.