Agnostic.com

1 0

Where is Juan Guaid'o? The "recognised" leader of Venezuela?
The man the Bank of England released Venezuelean funds to?
The country where many people entering the US are from?[wlrn.org]
Who actually believes this Juan idiot is el Presidenti of anything really anyway? Not much of the links I see when searching eg[worldatlas.com]

puff 8 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find it interesting that so many supposed xtions and Jesus followers, who really liked outsiders and the needy, are so against Venezuelan refugees who have fled from a country that their media has demonized for so long. Shouldn't they be opening their arms for them like they did for the Cubans fleeing Castro?

Lifting sanctions and freeing up funds would also help stop the flow. Economics is the driving factor rather than political persecution. The audacity of some, nationalising their own natural resources away from foreign corporate control.
As a country, the arms are open. But yes there is hypocrisy galore when it comes to Xtian values, political positions and what actually happens.

@puff One thing about the border that so many don't understand, Clinton, with republican pressure and so he could get other stuff, put locks on the borders that hadn't been seen before. Before that, most "illegals, at least from Mexico," came to labor during reaping of crops time, then went back because it was cheaper to live much of the year in Mexico. With the border locked, they stayed.

@Beowulfsfriend, @puff I didn't know that Venezuela had a border with the USA!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.