Agnostic.com

28 11

I took a crap in the wrong bathroom at Wal-Mart! Oops!

We went to a different Wal-Mart than all the ones I usually go to. (My bf and I) They switched the side the woman's bathroom was on. I just walked in, I didn't look around, found a stall and did my business. I was washing my hands and a guy walked in thinking he was in the women's. Then he came back and said I'm in the men's. I told Shawn, "Goddamn Wal-Mart switched the sides for the women's bathrooms!" He said, "I know, I was trying to tell you." Oops! I get too distracted when I'm out now. Without my pre-workout to help me focus, I get hyper focused and I'm distracted more easily. It sucks. The medication makes me worse, so I won't take any ADHD meds. The doctor never sent the referral for my testing for it. He's not on ADHD meds either. We both have a lot of energy. He talks a lot compared to me. Lol. Good night. ?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure if I understand but were you combining pre-workout and ADHD meds?!? Were you actually levitating or just bouncing of the walls?

No, for focus. I'm not on ADHD meds.

I could focus better with the focus pre-workout. Now I get distracted.

I did the same at Costco. Went into the women's restroom. But didn't get that far as there were 4 or 5 women at the sinks. It always pays to watch for the sign before entering just to be on the safe side. For women, the urinal is a dead give away.

See my comment below... I actually looked for urinals to know I'd hurried into the right restroom... saw an alcove on the right and assumed... I still laugh about that story. 🙂

I wasn't very cognizant of my surroundings.

Lol

Yep.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.