Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK This fundamentalist Christian mom's chart condemning 'Feminists' is bonkers

For several years now, Christian blogger and professional mommy-shamer Lori Alexander (“The Transformed Wife&rdquo😉 has used her platform to decry feminists. Those rants occasionally go viral.

But her latest attempt to separate feminists from Proper Christian Women™ is just comically bizarre. Keep in mind that the left column—the “Feminists” column—is meant to be the bad one. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The part about a woman's "place," relative to a man's place, is the most problematic aspect of this to me.
It is the very definition of the "Patriarchy" as defined by feminists: the obedience, subservience, deference, and SUBJUGATION to a man's will.
That's never been MY experience! Instead, I've been at times hurt deeply by rejection and humiation. No woman has automatically accepted anything I'VE had to say!. If I'd been a good Christian foot soldier I'm sure things would've been very different.
But it wouldn't have been real. Men don't deserve that form of reverence. Women are superior in many ways, and that should be recognized. Men have many undesirable qualities that should be exposed.
To me, it appears the Christian religion is an attempt to accomplish by fiat what men cannot accomplish in real life-- get women to agree with everything they say. They don't, and usually they're right.
But the crux of it is, many women don't want to be good little heterosexual, Christian housewives, period. To them, that's a straitjacket, and if men don't like it, tough.

She was born in the wrong century. Too bad she can't be cast back a thousand years, bet she would change her tune then.

Betty Level 8 Oct 1, 2022

It would be wrong to accuse Lori Alexander of using her brain.

I resemble that!

I'm sure she ranks right up there with Greene.

Shouldn't that be ranks "right down there"?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.