Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump, Mad About Mar-a-Lago Raid, Plots Revenge on National Archives – Rolling Stone

The former president is telling confidants that the nonpartisan agency is full of “woke” (nonracist) operatives — and promising vengeance if he retakes the White House in 2024 ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Again, what the party is all about revenge. Problem is many don't realize that and still support the buffoons and even worse (or better) they absolutely refuse to see how their remarks affect voters.

If Dump retakes the White House, this country will become a literal hellscape.

He's not going to retake the WH. Ever. I believe he will suffer a heart attack or some other form of induced exit before that could happen. If he were to reclaim it his coronation would likely set off an actual Civil War (provided liberals find some courage to actually do something instead of relying on censorship and mockery) and Lincoln didn't survive his CW so I'd look for the same outcome.

I hope you're right about Trump, but I know you're right about liberals not having the balls to do anything in response to Trump winning, besides mockery and trying to censor the right wing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.