Agnostic.com

4 3

As an atheist, what are my chances of having two bisexual women?

As an atheist, what are my chances of having two intelligent bisexual women and taking them to The Cheesecake Factory so that, I can have cake and eat it too? Keep in mind I'm balding and family isn't supportive at all. Fair, maybe, no chance in hell?

BananaFlambe 4 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're ignoring the fact that "bisexual" and "ok with threesomes" aren't necessarily the same thing.

---- Ancient Japanese Proverb ----
You can't make a sushiist without trying the raw fish

The negative binomial distribution describes the probability in the absence of a covariance of 1 with money as the independent identically distributed random variable.

Impressive Word Salad with nouns 'n stuff!

I love the cold, droll, deadpan delivery of the band's vocals. I realize you are speaking in smartass, but the fancy verbiage you are using is probably over the head of most readers on here, jus' sayin'....

Well, I'd say it's kind of like the guy in Office Space who was the neighbor of the lead character, Peter Gruber. The neighbor told Peter that if he, the neighbor, ever had a million $, he would fulfill his ambition of having a threesome with two women, because, as he told Peter, " If I had a million bucks, I've got a feeling I could make it happen". So, my advice to you is, start working on getting that dough and being ready to spend it freely with the women you want to make it happen with, because, as a fellow bald man, I assure you it ain't otherwise ever going to happen, lol!

I did say intelligent though.. not money whores... I just need a convincing argument don't I? Don't some women like the bald look? Maybe I need a badass tattoo?

Why would any woman want a bald guy by your argument... No? I'm wondering how you reasoned it?

@BananaFlambe Some women are attracted to baldness with a man, some aren't. Some are attracted to some bald guys, but only if the bald guy also happens to have a cute face and a smoking hot body, such as the actor Shemar Moore, otherwise, if the bald guy is average looking, they won't give him a second look. It's complicated like that. I think the most telling evidence is how few male actors who play lead roles or esp. play romantic lead roles, are bald. That tells me that Hollywood, and most women, don't find most bald men to be attractive, compared to men with full heads of hair. Hollywood execs aren't stupid. They cast male actors with hair, because that is what most of their female audience finds attractive, so they give them what they want to see on the screen...

The other evidence is how many billions of dollars per year are made by companies that sell drugs they say prevent hair loss or that provide hair replacement services, because most men know from their experience, how much baldness is a turnoff to most women, and they don't want to experience it themselves. As far as tats, maybe that works with some women as a way to attract them despite being bald, I don't know. I do know that many or most bald men grow facial hair, with beards and mustaches, in order to either balance out their look or distract women with facial hair so they don't focus on the bald top of their head, but I have no idea if that works or not with women. To me, it looks stupid, weak, and foolish, as I'm sure most women still notice that the man is bald on top, and all the facial hair in the world is not going to prevent the woman from still noticing the guy's baldness...

The only problem is.... How does your theory fit in with evolution.... They haven't been bred out

@BananaFlambe I think baldness is not tied to evolution, it's just a trait that is passed on, same as height or skin pigmentation. Not a plus or minus as far as adaptation to environment, etc..

Weird Non Sequiter Salad.... You might find a cheesecake factory with Google Maps, so there's that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.