Agnostic.com

2 0

Piers Morgan wth Mrs Assange and John Bolton.
A Stella performance 😀 .
Bolton is into fair trials, his "nothing to fear if innocent" bluff should be called but he will never face trial. Why?
Why can't Americans face the International Criminal Court (ICC)? When did that happen?
Anything to do with the Patriot Act ya reckon?

puff 8 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt that America’s freedom from the ICC has anything go do with the Patriot Act. America’s leaders think further ahead than that. Ask the WWW.

Funnily, Bolton was in the thick of it
[asil.org]

No. It has to do with that sense of patriotism they drill into us. Or did, anyway. They used that patriotism to get The Patriot Act and incoming Presidents never reduce their power. I don’t believe POTUS Joe will strike it down, either, but I wasn’t expecting pot Pardons so what do I know?

Bipartisan vote ie both parties supported extending the Patriot Act was whilst guess who was POTUS? (Hint over 2 years ago but less than 6). Makes me think perhaps Trump wasn't as much as a threat for the democrats as losing that power when they retook the WH.
[wsws.org]

@puff Well, it's not all about The PATRIOT Act. A lot of this period is about politics, yes, but we can't overlook the crimes and incompetence either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.