Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Inside the World's Largest Underground Survival Community: 575 Luxury Bunkers for 5,000 People

We assume that it is in no-ones best interest to destroy the environment causing billions to starve or die from disease. It would affect all of us right? There are so many of these around the plant, even in new Zealand, then there are billionaire mega yachts. It may not be deliberate as such, they may not have decided to destroy us, but they won't let us get in the way of getting all the worlds resources for them selves.
[dailymail.co.uk]

Rugglesby 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the myopia of the rich in finances, but poorest in survival skills 😀

bingo, they are so out of touch, could be the script for a great comedy.

I find the concept totally ridiculous. If we try to kill ourselves we will do a fairly good job. What do you get when one leaves the bunker. All you guys will not have the skills needed to really survive, grow your own nonradiated food, manufacture the objects you need to make your life bearable. You may think all will be ok but will it?

These people are the ones that are most removed from day to day issues, I doubt hey could fix a blown fuse. However they have built these for a reason rather than putting efforts into solving he problems. They are not really preparing for a nuclear future, but one of scarce resources and collapse of society, pandemics and such.

Whose the lucky ones in a plane crash in the snowy mountains?

Resources that they will not be able to use in ten lifetimes.

If something bad happens, and they do not drown or something like that in their bunkers, once they have run out of supplies, they are stuffed, I doubt they have the skills to provide for themselves.

I’ve seen these before the build them in side of old huge US missile silos complete with hydroponics gardening systems for fresh food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.