Agnostic.com

7 0

What is your favorite domestic animal or pet?

What is your favorite wildlife animal?

Then I'll give you an idea what it means.

Castlepaloma 8 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mushu sounds like an absolute sweetheart, venturing into the pugs' territory and cozying up in their beds. The pugs' indifference is probably the most adorable thing ever – the ultimate interspecies sitcom!

It's impressive that you embraced being a reptile parent for Samantha's sake, and it's heartening to hear that Mushu has turned out to be a delightful addition to the family. Being funny, sweet, and not biting? Mushu sure knows how to steal hearts! And of course, a little spoiling never hurt anyone!

Thanks for sharing this adorable snippet of your pet-filled life! You can check out the link you shared [dragonfreak.com] - tons of helpful info on bearded dragon care.

Favorite domestic animal would probably be the horse.

Favorite wildlife animal, that's a bit harder for me to settle on. Kind of admire eagles, hawks, and wolves equally. How do you think I settled on the last part of my online name, lol.

Okie dokie, do explain.

An eagle and a wolf would be a difference, it's good to study both of them and weigh out the characteristics pros towards your career or work.

The Horse represents freedom above all else. The horse is a majestic animal that embodies the power of independence, freedom, nobleness, endurance, confidence, triumph, heroism and competition. Its symbol is associated with bold, beautiful, strength, courage and freedom.

Wow, that sounds alot like me. My favorite pet was a ferret, I might have to rethink this. My girlfriend had a horse for 10 years.

@Castlepaloma I likey the freedom part there, goes well with me.

@SpikeTalon

I only put healthy food, above my freedom.

I have an imaginary Emotional Support Zebra.

BDair Level 8 Oct 13, 2022

Zebra symbolism is reminding you that there is more than one way of looking at things. This spirit animal insists that you must be ready to accept alternative viewpoints and new ideas. You must open your eyes to new ideas and new ways of resolving problems. . One must understand that things are never as simple as black or white and that everything must find balance. Zebra meaning reminds you that you should embrace your differences. Look at the whole of who you and others are., They know that not everything is only black or white, right or wrong, good or bad. For the Zebra totem, there is a fine line in all these matters. They, as individuals, are crucial in helping others understand this delicate balance.

House cat

Tiger

House cat , you like your mate as independent as you. Affectionate, intelligent, protector of smaller things

Wildlife tiger, business is bold, beautiful, biggest and strongest of all the cat families.

Of domestic animals, dogs of course. Though I do like cats as well. While if that seems boring, I am sorry, but the fact that both are commonplace creatures proves just how well they fit within human society, and fill human needs. And I long ago, came to think that the lust for novelty, was childish, with real importance, happiness and value being best found in appreciation of the commonplace.

Birds, as the most attractive of the wild creatures I see in my own country every day. Though squirrels come a close second.

And orangutans, as my bucket list creatures, who I would love to see one day. Because they are the underdogs of the great apes. Often in the shadow of the African apes, who get prominence just because those are more closely related to us. While in fact orangutans may be the most wise and intelligent of them all. It does not follow that being like humans means better.

Fish, because they're very easy to take care of.
Otters, because they have fun.

I Love watching Otters , they are playful and intelligent.

My wildlife favorite is a dolphin, playful and intelligent too.

Dogs and those little black squirrels they have in the Ontario region

I grew up in London Ontario nick name Forest city, the black squirrel were everywhere. The squirrel represents rebirth, renewal, energy, positivity, hard work, duty and balance. While squirrels consistently guide us towards working hard and being prepared, the squirrel specifically guides one's attitude and positivity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.