Agnostic.com

2 1

News from the net.
'In an interview on French TV, former presidential candidate and long-time French politician Jean Lasalle said that, despite originally being FOR the vaccines, he’s now changed his mind, after four post-jab heart surgeries. “I got the … vaccine that almost killed me, that distorted my heart,” he said. “I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year.”

Lasalle explained that he got the jabs because Prime Minister Macron urged everyone to do it, and he wanted to show he was being part of the solution. But later, he said he found out that Macron and most other French ministers were NOT VACCINATED.'

BDair 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

French MP Says Macron and Most Elites in France Received ‘Fake’ Covid Jabs
A French MP who chose to get vaccinated against Covid-19 to show that it was safe, only to suffer serious adverse effects involving four heart surgeries, has claimed that President Emmanuel Macron and other French elites are not vaccinated against Covid-19.
[informedchoiceaustralia.com]

BDair Level 8 Oct 12, 2022

I laugh that I do not cry.

The only good politician is one who has been dead for at least fifty years.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690817
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.