Agnostic.com

3 0

News from the net.
'TV doctor and radio host Dr. Drew Pinsky has also done a complete reversal on the vaccines. In December 2020, Dr. Drew told his listeners that he was getting the jabs and didn’t even care what kind. “Yeah, just give it to me,” he said excitedly.

But both Drew and his son had a “terrible reaction” to the vaccines. In 2021, Drew interviewed Peter McCullough. In February 2021, he interviewed stand-up comedian Heather McDonald, who collapsed on stage during a live performance in Tempe, Arizona, immediately after having gotten through two jokes about how she was fine after a recent covid vaccination and how J*sus loved her the most. McDonald suspects she was jab-injured, and during her interview, Dr. Drew described a good friend who still can’t walk across the room.

By September of this year, Dr. Drew was highly critical of the vaccine and interviewing people like Robert Malone.'

BDair 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

O brother....

"TV doctor", just like Doctor Oz, no doubt.......

I don't watch TV so I don't much about either gentleman. The situation in the video speaks for itself.

Sometime it takes falling on their head to wake someone up.

It appears that some people are never going to wake up from this. They have been indoctrinated with the Vaccine Apologist Dogma and Big Pharma propaganda for their entire lives. There is no amount of contrary evidence that will convince them. Their cognitive dissonance is a permenant condition.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.