Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK How Obama and Biden Installed Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

"If the American people knew the truth about how Obama and Biden helped Neo-Nazi factions overthrow the elected government of Ukraine they might not be so eager to start World War III. Today’s crisis in Ukraine cannot be understood without first understanding the U.S. government’s role in the Ukrainian Maidan Coup."

WilliamCharles 8 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't the president of the Ukraine a Jew? I seriously doubt your allegations.

A non-sequitur as far as I'm concerned. That's like saying a kapo could not be doing the work of camp guards.

The Ukrainian neo-Nazi faction was written about quite frequently before the coup. After, pretty much silence.

Some background.

[forward.com]

@WilliamCharles GOOD INFO. THANKS.

My point is that while the Nazi's might have been active in the Ukraine...Putin's brutality is not a good response to it.

@Robecology - the West was silent as the people of Donbas were being slaughtered. That definitely adds context.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.