Agnostic.com

5 1

Boffons have now developed a deadlier covid-19 strain.
Absolute madness. Why virology experts do not impress me with their social ie humanity skills
Researches have combined the original Covid strain with Omicron, now highly contagious and "......while Omicron causes mild, 51 non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality 52 rate of 80%."

[biorxiv.org]

puff 8 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I knew your true identity I would report you for spreading dangerous misinformation. Scientists didn't create covid and they aren't creating new strains.

Science is a very important asset to humanity. And you are working to diminish the value of science. To be replaced by what? Religion?

So posting a scientific paper published by Boston University is spreading misinformation? What does that make Boston University then? A propaganda factory? Then shut it down.
Science is a very important asset to humanity. Medical science, however, has been totally compromised as you now cannot question, otherwise some dickheads threaten to report you to whom? The goon squad? If spooks wished to find me, here I am. I'm sure they could but it would be a waste of resources as I don't incite violence. Fuck the CIA, there I've said it. At least they won't waste time wondering where I stand. Free Assange and tear up the Patriot Act.
Scientists aren't creating new strains? Perhaps look up what gain of function research is all about.

Googling biorx.org was interesting as they Do NOT do peer-reviews before publishing......unlike trustworthy journals........

Edited: "Boffons" is supposed to be "Boffins" you fool.

The nature of their research has attracted the attention of authorities who found out via media eg not authorised research. Look like Boston is a tad slack in a few areas.
This explains it a bit

Ohferpetessake.
And WTF is "mortality 52"?

Something us plebs don't understand.

@puff sooo, you post stuff you do not understand to straighten others out?

@AnneWimsey Sure, especially scientific papers which have abstracts which I can grasp. Get my head around jargon like "mortality 52" if I had the time and inclination.

Are you expert enough to believe? Do your social ie humanity skills suffice?

Do you have to be expert in asking "Why?" The risk posed by this research compared to benefits in the pursuit of adding to humanities knowledge (science)...........is it worth it? Or is it just research whose goal is profit?
Just because we can does not mean we should.

@puff What about the real badies who research almost as much too? They could get to that nasty virus and rule the world with threats . We now need time to get the antidote but we are ahead of the game.

More of the same from down under.

Never knew Boston University was America's arsehole, as that is where this Aussie BS came from. Oh lookie, MSM has caught on
[msn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.