Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK From Particles to Fields: The Most Beautiful Theory in Physics! - YouTube

14:30 minute video, stop at 12:40 if you don’t want to see the commercial, explaining the development of QFT. Our five senses have proven excellent tools for survival, but are totally inadequate at perceiving the fundamentals of reality. QFT is our best interpretation, so far, of the underlying structure and methodology of our universe and everything in it, however it doesn’t incorporate space-time, yet.

Garban 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Garban, i only watched this because you posted it, otherwise i would figure it was Woo.
Interesting stuff, but my overall takeaway is that Quantum Physics as is has to go....

@Garban When you stop wanting to believe, you’ll be able to say you don’’t know.

@Gaban Four minutes of science

Relativity? Like the Big Bang, it’s supported by talk; it’s not supported by evidence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692229
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.