Agnostic.com

3 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Vlad is largely killing time for our election to happen. That will determine what he does. If Kevin wins then Vlad will have an ally and, if not, then he will nuke Keiv (IDC how it's spelled). Ukraine doesn't have nukes so can't win (if that word has any meaning). I think history, if humans are able to have one, will say that this was the beginning of WWIII so get out those joints and chill. We're all going down.

I hope you're wrong.

@barjoe From what I’m seeing working the election it’s time for humans to go anyway

And in 1967 the media confidently declared we'd won the Vietnam War. Nothing has changed.

The Russian media is confidently declaring they've won the war in Ukraine!. Nothing have changed. Just the actors.

@barjoe They kind of have. They got what they wanted, now they just have to wait for the Ukrainians to see reason. Or we could see another Korean War situation where the situation remains static for decades because the US refuses to negotiate.

@Druvius It's in there backyard. Their idea of negotiations are Ukraine signing articles of surrender or they'll unleash genocide or a nuclear holocaust.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.