Agnostic.com

2 1

I just had to post this nonsense.

First, I've not got any political messaging from this TV show nor have I looked for any.

Second, this is a political hack with his own political show complaining about a TV show being political and as such it is garbage and shouldn't be watched. On that point I would agree, don't watch political shows and as such I only made it through about 30 seconds of this video of complete and utter ridiculous political nonsense. Shit these political people can't even find joy in a simple TV show that has nothing to do with politics. Very sad.

FvckY0u 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whiny Ben canceled Disney+ because their LGBTQ supportive stance. And SheHulk calls out misogyny making Ben very angry? He’s a special snowflake.

Ironically he’s virtue signaling to the reflexively antiwoke. Right wingers have become unhinged by this nonsense. It’s midterm propaganda targeted at the rabid base collective fight/flight response and keep them from reflecting beyond their Manichean binary of us vs them.

Shapiro is a fast-talking asshole specializing in wing-nut propaganda.

@racocn8
Try him at 1.5X. Nails on a chalkboard.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.