Agnostic.com

3 4

Just saw Claire McCaskill on MSNBC saying Speaker Pelosi had debated spending her campaign money for security. I understand there's a certain allotment for congressional security for various legs of her travel, but she and her husband couldnt afford/chose not to have armed response security that would automatically be dispatched for a break-in and he instead needed to call 911? Something smells fishy.

WilliamCharles 8 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This sounds plausible. There's just some things in the original story that don't add up. The "Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?" sounds like "Acid is groovy. Kill the pigs" to my ears (the Jeffrey MacDonald murder case).

[smobserved.com]

Thanks for the link, sounds very plausible that this was an incident that Nancy wanted to cover up, and maybe take advantage of it for some political mileage and sympathy.

@TomMcGiverin - odd details that have yet to be answered. The picture of the door has the broken glass scattered like it was shattered from the inside, as well as it's not the door that was open (they also say sliding glass door which it's not - minor detail).

Elon Musk actually tweeted this in a response to Hillary's comment about the attack, but later deleted it.

considering what happened today .... she needs more security.

Whether her husband's vulnerability was planned or not, the amount of threats she has received clearly do justify lots of security for both her and her family. The Jan.6 incident by itself made that clear..

@TomMcGiverin ''planned vulnerability?" Never mind....I didn't read enough here to recognize another conspiracy theory.

@LucyLoohoo - I have no idea if there were security lapses here, but for J6 there was clearly a choice made by someone for security presence at the Capitol to be minimal, particularly when compared to the police/National Guard mobilization at other protests there.

Right wingers blame it on Pelosi, but she is/was not in charge of their deployment.

@WilliamCharles That choice was clearly made by Trump and his cronies in the government. The only ? is if it will ever be proven in court and will he ever see prison over it. In the meantime, I would love to see some lawsuits against him by capital police officers who suffered because of him, because I have no faith the Dems will have the balls to actually get him punished for it. But in civil court, those officers might have a very good case against him if anybody in his circle ends up willing to talk.

@TomMcGiverin - let's hope "the truth will out."

@WilliamCharles I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath...

The Pelosis are ultra rich. They could afford to hire bodyguards out of their own pocket. I can't see why her hubby was at home alone during the attack. So I agree something fishy may be going on, same as the guy who supposedly was going to attack Bret Kavanaugh. I don't trust any of those motherfuckers, in the leadership or partisan hacks like Kavanaugh, in either of the two tribes. They all have serious problems with the truth, same as Herschel Walker. They will lie like a rug anytime they need to in order to further their agenda, including making up staged attacks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.