Agnostic.com

7 3

I just tried to vote by mail. My complaint is that neither of the informational brochures discussing the candidates and measures contains an INDEX. Sometimes the brochures have information but sometimes they don't. None of the voting on judges is meaningful without some background on who they are, what their values are, what they've done, etc. (This is in Los Angeles).

racocn8 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You may get a more balanced view if you Google them than if you simply have the candidate's canned blurb to view.

Contact your party's local citizen group. They should have a handout with their recommendations.

Got our ballots in the mail and the same day I voted and put the ballot into the collection box outside the County Building. Easy Peasy.

@racocn8

I look at each judge candidate's background.

It's good if he/she was a public defender and supports positive alternatives to jail like drug rehab, returning to school or community service. It shows they have a heart and see each individual as a person.

School board positions

Anti-mask, against teaching "critical race theory," return to 3 R's = MAGA idiot.

My polling place is a block away from my house. I walk over. I wear a mask as well but I prefer to vote in person. 2020 I voted by mail and I didn't like it.

I Google them.

Google them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.