Agnostic.com

6 7

If you could include one word, phrase or sentence in a wedding speech to be delivered on a beautiful occasion this Friday, what would it be?

Asking for a friend.

waitingforgodo 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Band said it all in 1970….but I still did it in 1973….!

Only one of you can be crazy at a time.

Don’t do it!

That was my first response too 🙂

I was going to say "Run!" for the single word, but stopped myself, haha!

I've got a treasure trove of lovely words and phrases for weddings. Is there any particular theme or intention you have for the words being chosen? Here are just a few words and sentences I like.

Single words:

Honesty, respect, communication, trust....

Advice and best wishes:

"Be open and honest in your communication, and work together toward your common goals."

"Remember that you are not only recipients of, but guardians and stewards of the love you share. Protect and nurture your romance in the days, years and decades to come."

"May you always see and encourage the best in each other and offer the best of yourselves to each other as well."

Well... 😄

Diaco Level 7 Oct 31, 2022
skado Level 9 Oct 31, 2022

What a treat, both the music & photos! TFP!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.