Agnostic.com

15 14

LINK Documentary / The Magic Pill 2018 - YouTube

I can't recommend this documentary enough. I've been doing this since Jan 1 of this year and I feel remarkable. The only medicine I take is following this program, which requires no pharma. In early 2016, I was put under anesthesia 4 times in 3 months, leaving me with horrible brain fog and an inability to stay focused. After doing some research, I decided to try this. My symptoms have been reversed.

What's remarkable is how this dietary lifestyle has helped children with autism & epilepsy, and those with diabetes, heart disease, obesity, asthma, metabolic syndrome, and a host of other health issues. Examples are shown in this scientifically sound documentary.

VictoriaNotes 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Judging from the responses, I can partially guess what it's about, but the video is not available in my area - some kind of Youtube country restriction. (I'm Canadian, eh!?!).

What's the gist of it? Paleo? Vegan?

@VictoriaNotes - streaming now... thanks.

@Hominid
I often have this problem when posting, I have found that I have to go about it in different ways to get it to wok and check my post to ensure it did. I still don't know how to post a thumb!!!

if we all would follow the hf/lc diet, organic & unprocessed food only, as suggested for ongoing good health, the earth couldn't provide for the current world population.

I have known this for years. People just don't listen, people will do what they want to do. I have been a vegan for years. It's about making choices.
It's so simple.
Thank you Victoria for sharing this.

Way to be there vicky. great bit of info everybody should see .

I watched this last night! I am spending my afternoon prepping my compliant meals for the week. While I don't have any of the diseases mentioned in the documentary, I do deal with depression, and I just know that a proper diet is the answer to that.

Oh wait, I am obese. I forgot!

I am genetically high risk for Type 2 diabetes and atherosclerosis. Eating similar to this has allowed me to avoid these conditions without the use of meds.

vita Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

Thanks for posting. I found it incredibly interesting, horrifying and educational.

A wonderful video. Horrible conspiracy against we the people, reduced to consumer units - waged by all the usual suspects. I have started to follow some of these ideas and feel great. Very mad too. My Dad believed the bullshit science about fats being harmful and ate the food pyramid. Misplaced trust! He died of congestive heart failure - not a good way to go. The medical community, big phrama, big agra, banking, and a corrupt government are to blame. I'm also struck by how this parallels the tobacco industry and the poisons they are selling. It seems all these industries are connected. The top 10% of the wealthy who sit on the boards of directors are pretty evil people generally speaking it seems.

jeffy Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

The Vegans will love you.

I have been a vegan for many years.

so @Wildgreens, did you watch the whole video?

I did watch the entire thing, @VictoriaNotes. The Vegan didn't tell me anything new, but I found it interesting that we humans have been around for 2 1/2 million years. I agree that the video is food for thought. I believe the main focus is on eating organically. I support my local farmers.

Watched 20 minutes of it nothing new eat fresh healthy foods kinda obvious really

I couldn't finish watching the video because for the first 5-10 minutes it was only focusing on what a terrible state humanity has gotten itself into with the way we predominantly eat today. The facts and statistics I've read recently show that humanity is doing much better compared with its past. I do agree that maintaining a healthy diet is vital to our overall physical health.

she's right watch it you will benefit hughly

It's about 90 minutes long, and I don't have time to watch it but I absolutely will. Thanks for the post.

I get nervous whenever I see "Magic". I could use this right now so will watch it. Thank you Victoria.

@VictoriaNotes Thanks for reminding me. I wrote the title down. What was the quote by Hippocrates: “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”

Without watching this yet, I don’t like pills. I don’t even take aspirin. When I was at the hospital with my son, I took some kind of pills donated by a friend to help me calm down. Prior to that, I may have taken Soma 10 years earlier. I’m not a fan of the pharmaceuticals.

@DeeTee hahahahaha leave it to me...

@VictoriaNotes I’ve always had back pain, maybe I injured it as a kid, I’m not sure, maybe it’s muscular. Soma worked wonders for it, but that’s been decades ago.

@VictoriaNotes a correct diagnosis helps.

Great we need a few others to address some other problems.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.