Agnostic.com

2 1

Vinay Prasad Speaks Out -
Joe Biden Needs to FIRE all his COVID advisors | Jha, Walensky, Murthy & More | Here is Why

BDair 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The true big drug pusher cartels. First Big pharma, political and media. Covid Science is like humpty Dunmty and all the kings men having scramble eggs again.

How about firing Kamala first and then firing himself?

There will be interesting times ahead. I do not believe Mr. Biden will be capable of completing his term, and Kamala has no presidential qualifications at all. I think they will both be kept out of the public eye as much as possible as the puppeteers behind the scenes run the show until they can find a candidate to run in 2024.

@BDair

I like Democrats better than the Republicans we have or in general. But the Democrat choices we have today are just terrible. I do not understand Biden fans at all including some on this site. If they like Biden, they have no justification to call Trump followers names because we here have the same terrible symptoms that they have - blind faith, misguided, loving a bad leader and kissing a wrong ass, denying failures and not accepting weaknesses.... it's all there.

If we keep going like this, Democrats will not have the House, Senate and White House for at least another 12 years like it happened after Carter. But we don't remember and instead are jumping with joy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.