Agnostic.com

3 12

LINK ‘I Thought It Was A Joke’: Grandmother Arrested For Feeding Homeless, Files A Lawsuit Against Bullhead City

Of course this is a Republican City Council. How can anybody be that mean? If they want to enforce loitering laws, that would be a reach in a public park. To arrest this women just for feeding the homeless is beyond fucked up. Republicans are nothing more than pure human excrement.

barjoe 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm so sick of fucking republicans.
All. Of. Them.

Hear! Hear!

A joke in terrible taste if I may: why have sex with a Republican when you can instead have sex with a normal decent person?

A$$holes will be a$$holes wherever they happen to be.

Oh no. There are assholes and there are assholes. Republican are all pieces of shit.

Sad to say……..I’m really beginning to swing back to being a death penalty supporter, ‘cause that’s what I would do to these pieces of human waste, Or, rather, the dog shit responsible for doing this.

They need to be put into a locked room with no food and water for a couple days. See if they want to arrest a little old lady who feeds them then.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.