Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Barack Obama's Midterm Speech Goes Viral, Plus Paul Pelosi Hammer Attack and Elon Musk Reaction - YouTube

I differentiate between liberals and Dems (as some liberals don't vote) but both love sarcasm and most of society, despite claiming they love sarcasm, doesn't respond well to it. They may laugh but it doesn't turn a liberal, and certainly not a Con, into a Dem voter. That's the point of saying anything so the boy's advice should be headed. Be like Obama.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obama really is fun to watch and listen to. Sure miss him in the WH.

I don't miss him, his wife, or the Clintons. In fact, those four have done more to ruin the Dem Party, for progressives like me and Bernie, than anyone else, along with Uncle Tom Jim Clyburn, besides the Obamas and Clintons...

@TomMcGiverin While that is true the Dems over all shot themselves in the foot by ignoring the city, county and state seats that get you to the show. Don't even get me started on the judges.
It really is all marketing and the gop is all over that like white on rice.
It's so damn frustrating when it so clear that big money is behind all this mess. There just is not money in telling the truth and doing what's good for the planet and the people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.