Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK The Humanist Dilemma: My Husband Is Pressuring Me to Have Plastic Surgery - TheHumanist.com

The last time he came at me with this request, I told him, “If you like big boobs so much, why don’t you get implants yourself, and then you can enjoy them any time you like?” He did not take it well.

He knew my bra size before he married me, and he could have just kept looking for a more voluptuous (or obedient) woman. What do you make of this?

—Promised to Love and Honor, Not to Enlarge

zblaze 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I prefer natural. It’s obviously a personal choice. I love smaller breasts!

Just say no (seriously if he objectifies her that much I don't know why she would stay, I'm confident that this is not the whole issue)

Your husband is not well - maybe looking for his mummy? Love your suggestion that he gets 'em, not you!

Your response was very good

Big fake boobs destroy marriages.
Get big fake boobs.
He'll take you out on the town to show them off.
And then you'll end up meeting someone better.
And he'll be left home alone wondering why he wanted you to get big fake boobs in the first place

Best advice EVER!

Dump him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.