Agnostic.com

3 14

I think this will be the result when Republican zealots take over America and stop all legal abortions.

Many of the zygotes saved will grow up brain damaged due to the fact that their mothers were on drugs. Many more will grow up malnourished because the Republicans that saved their life won't help feed them. Every one of them will be denied a decent education because those same Republicans hate public schools because their corporate friends want the money going to public schools in their pockets instead. All of these factors will make them perfect cannon fodder.

Lorajay 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing like a liberal wishing for dead babies.

Totally. I'm choosing to hold on to the hope until the election is called. Maybe the polls are as wrong, as they were for KS, and we'll do okay. Michael Moore believes so and I wasn't predicting 45's win. If not we have two years before they can fully realize their prize and turn this unpolished gem into a gold mine for themselves. I'm fairly spontaneous so will look forward to seeing how I handle those two years.

I might get that Passport and head for Argentina. I've got a friend there who loves me but I don't return his flattery. I might get more used to him among such beauty, though. Maybe Spain or Italy? Both of them already had a turn with Fascism but those strains might not yet be dead. Maybe I'll just get in my van and roam around. I can blend into places for short periods of time. I'm genial, you see.

I've got no debts, no attachments, and my cremation/"burial" are payed for so falling off the grid, completely, isn't going to be hard on me or next of kin. I will miss writing my quips on SM but credit card and cell phone will still identify where I am so caution might be advised. I'll likely concentrate more on Dudeism and try to stay vague. Since nothing I do will really affect them maybe they'll leave me alone? Maybe, but Taoism ain't Xtian so maybe not. The old nut living in that van might need converting and that won't happen. Scarlett was right. Every day this illusion runs is a new one.

The patient has stopped breathing, but hasn't yet been declared to be deceased.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:694391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.