Agnostic.com

6 0

What is your story "best time of my life"?

AstralSmoke 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

19, in love for the first time. New to sex. Mom and Dad were alive. Lots of friends. In great health.

One of my recent best times happened last year. I went to visit some friends in Germany. I met up with a past colleague of mine. We sat in a beergarden, talked, laughed, and generally just had a great time. I got fairly drunk (love German dark wheat beer). It wasn't noticeable until I stood up. I weaved my way through all the moving and swaying buildings until I reached the train station. A good memory.

Best time is yet to come!

I have two. The first was being a kid growing up in a stable environment and enjoying the benefits of two hard-working, devoted parents. Some of my best memories are of family vacations camping in the redwoods. The second would be the '80's, the first decade I spent with my now-deceased partner of 19 years. We lived and worked together and were as married as any two unmarried people could be.

I thought I'd be able to come up with something, but I'm drawing a blank. Generally, it was probably the first couple of years of college, but sadly nothing stands out specifically. :/

Best time of my life when I sat amongst some of the most talented pilots I've ever seen and i was accepted as one of them. This was in 2006 at wachula airport in Florida. It's called Bensen days. I was a full respected gyropilot. With all rights to fly at this occasion. I did. It was something I worked hard to get. I don't go anymore but I got a video on utube teaching soft tail landings.

I'll have to look it up. Do you have the link?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.