Agnostic.com

3 9

What a scam. Jewelers are pushing for you to buy a "big" anniversary ring. Defined as twice the size diamond as the engagement ring.
I'm so thankful that my wife isn't interested in such nonsense. And I feel for any guy who is stuck with a woman who is.

Secretguy 7 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is your next post about the car dealers trying to get you to buy a giant expensive SUV? Or the real estate agent trying to get you to buy a million dollar house? Or how about that new expensive drone? Thinking not so much scam as marketing?

lerlo Level 8 Nov 15, 2022

I have never been attracted to women who are high maintainence or ball busters. My late wife did not care about expensive gifts, just about being given affection, respect, and frequently reminded that I loved and cared about her. I was very lucky to have had her. Women who need lots of expensive gifts are emotionally insecure, selfish or both. Lucky I never dated or married anyone like that.

What a waste of money, and a big burden, too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.