Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Bus of migrants from Texas arrives in Philadelphia - YouTube

Fuck Gregg Abbott and Fuck the people of Tex-ass for reelecting that pile of shit on wheels

barjoe 9 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Open border policies are a Democratic platform. Once in, it's a free country they can go where they want. Don't like it? Agitate your politicians to change policy.

puff Level 8 Nov 16, 2022

You have been watching RT, Russia's version of FoxNews way too long. Biden doesn't have an "open border policy" SMGDMFH

@barjoe Then why aren't illegal entries being deported?

@puff How many people live in Australia? 25 million? Almost 4 million deportations in USA 2022. [worldpopulationreview.com]

@barjoe That is a lot of people which tells me there are open borders allowing them all to enter. Rather than react eg deport after the fact, would it not be better to manage border entries instead?
To be honest Australia has no idea about illegal migrant workers being an island continent and all. We freak out when 7 people rock up in a boat.
I think resources could be better spent. Being tolerant and all is all feely good stuff, but at times you do have to be cruel to be kind. Desperate people are encouraged to make the journey which is not helping.

⭐☆☆☆☆ thus the motto- "lone star state"

When they become citizens, they will help vote POSs like him out.

Around 40% of Latinos vote Red so I'm no longer concerned about them. If they can't help Dems win then get denied citizenship and thrown out. PA probably has more opportunities, and a better life in general, than TX in the coming job investments. TX will remain dependent on fracking.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695704
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.