Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Annaka Harris | Experiencing the Universe Unfold

Since we are about to enter the spiritual time of year, again, this is a good way to define spirituality☯️

rainmanjr 8 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having experienced this,it's true that psychedelics push our brain beyond the self (ego) and the concept of free will..and it can be a liberating experience..

So does meditation, if done properly, and it's cheaper. I've only done 'shrooms (2X) and had a good experience half the time but testimonies like yours convince me there's something to them. Being bipolar, and having had a schizophrenic brother, I no longer think I should fool with them (sad face).

@rainmanjr they now do therapy using them under controlled circumstances..perhaps you could look into that.

@Charlene Even under a controlled situation one can't turn off the voices if they start so I'll stick to pot.

Spirituality is not a thing. It appears to be whatever the believer wants it to be.

Animals exhibit many behaviors which seem to relate with magnetic alignments (dogs going in circles before lying down) or other environmental laws and humans are an animal. I therefore think it's natural for us to have such moments, as well, and we think of them as a sense. Being a first world nation (theoretically and for the sake of argument) gives us time to ruminate and focus on it more than other nations do. It may not actually be a physical reality but it's close enough for Grant (this used to be a funny way to end a point).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.