Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump snubs Twitter after Musk announces reactivation of ex-president's account | Reuters

(Trump was originally banned for promoting violence in his tweets. I guess Musk has abandoned any ethical standards for its users. Deciding via a nonscientific poll is one of the worst ways to establish standards for members.)

Nov 19 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Saturday said he had no interest in returning to Twitter even as a slim majority voted in favor of reinstating the former U.S. president, who was banned from the social media service for inciting violence, in a poll organized by new owner Elon Musk.

Slightly over 15 million Twitter users voted in the poll with 51.8% voting in favor of reinstatement.

"The people have spoken. Trump will be reinstated," Musk tweeted. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Twitter was stupid for even thinking of reinstating 45.

Musk was stupid for over paying for a company that never actually made a profit.

@snytiger6 I'm sure he will use Twitter as a tax write off providing he files his taxes.

Trump may say that now but who will believe him? A desperate man will do anything he can. I've already seen an anti-DeSantis ad and that ad makes no sense.

PERFECT!
ROFLMAO!
Quick, who gets the award for biggest numbnuts?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.