Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Religion & The Modern World - Stephen Fry and Richard Dawkins

I'll think for you

I will henceforth (isn't that a great word?) say that I will meditate for peace.

rainmanjr 8 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dawkins. Yet another of we products of Kenya.

Intelligence is born everywhere.

@rainmanjr Agreed. That is why I despise those, usually fundamentalist, people who claim racial superiority.
This is not to be confused with pride. I am proud to have come from the land that also led to Dawkins, Leakey, Obama, Froome and mobile (cell phone) banking amongst other achievements.
Every land on this earth has produced remarkable people who have trailblazed.

I love the way Dawkins describes religious explanations for our existence as "tawdry" and "second-rate" compared to the "enthralling and fascinating" (and true) explanation provided by science. I could not agree more! 😍

We might have discovered quantum physics sooner (Niel's Bohr opened the discussion in 1958) if it hadn't been "scary." Electomagnetic Syndrome (EMS), my basic theory, is demonstrated in that field.

That's a pair to draw to! 😎👍👍

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.