Agnostic.com

1 6

LINK ‘I'm sorry I let my son down’ | Father of accused Colorado club shooter speaks out | cbs8.com

Aaron Brink, father of Colorado Q-Bar shooter is an incredible fucking piece of shit. I hold him just as responsible for this. “They started telling me about the incident, a shooting... And then I go on to find out it’s a gay bar. I got scared, ‘Shit, is he gay?’ And he’s not gay, so I said, phew… I am a conservative Republican.” it's okay his son is a mass murderer, father is just glad he's not gay.

barjoe 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some Christians make me wish there really was a hell for people without empathy or concern for their fellow human beings.

He's not Xtian. Neither was his child (who quite obviously was trying to get away from dad. We don't know much about mom, yet). They were LDS and Xtians do not recognize them as Xtian for many good reasons. My brother was a LDS. 2 of his 4 kids veered away but one lives in Utah and doesn't like Church criticism. She respects her parent's religion and how they were brought up. I think this is the female devotion to tradition and family connection (good reasons for those devotions when having more children is what you do but all good things have negative things attached). This is possibly my one agreement with the Xtians.

I attended many Sunday services with my brother's family, while visiting, and got baptized into the LDS at age 27. Thomas Paine's Age Of Reason made me pull away from dogmatic claptrap but it took a bit of work to get out of The Church. I threatened a high ranking Bishop with openly expressing the arguments from Paine's book with anyone who came to talk with me and that made him approve my removal. I was a Deist for 5 years, then an Atheist for about 20, and now a Taoist. I am very comfortable with Philosophical Taoism (expressed in Dudeism).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.