Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Elon Musk Is An Idiot (and so are Zuck and SBF) - YouTube

I've never been impressed with tech billionaires. They just seemed like modern day Edisons who hired smart people and then took credit for their work.

redbai 8 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to echo my comment about this video :

They Sucks in some ways, but comparing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...etc. with Tiktok is just a JOKE!
This BS is just use a trend personal attack as Ad for Tiktok. 😀
Possibly another Chinese hand puppet on the social medias!

Pls. just waste an hour of your life and watch one of his prev. video with this title: "What's Happening in Iran and Why? - FACTUALLY w/ Reza Aslan"
sounds to be a video about the recent protest in Iran, Right?! But NO!... the whole video is Anti-USA and 98% Lies about Iran history, without any about what actually happening today there!!!

that channel was collecting subscriptions from teenagers with streaming video games till months ago, suddenly start to talk about random BS! Pls. read between the lines. and then you wonder how other countries manipulate Americans?!

Diaco Level 7 Nov 26, 2022

If TikTok is a joke what does that make Facebook which is losing ground to it. Regardless, the video isn't about TikTok, it's about the stupidity of billionaires.

If you want to attack a different video, post it and rant on. Why you're using this video to talk about another video is kind of petty. Nothing said in THIS video is untrue and speaks on the subject (i.e. stupid billionaires) with intelligence and veracity.

@redbai I just mentioned other videos to point it's not about this video! usually, I say something after checking the whole direction.
Facebook won't lose any to TikTok! comparing Twitter and Facebook with TikTok is simply wrong, serves different services for different purposes.
this's why this video is just a TikTok AD!
Idiot Billionaires is just the title, but what fed is something else.

@Diaco Actually, for me who posted the video, it is only about this video. I'm perfectly capable of defining my own priorities.

Facebook IS losing to TikTok as younger people are not signing up for or are leaving Facebook and utilizing TikTok as a social media tool.

[forbes.com]
Facebook Knows It’s Losing The Battle Against TikTok

TikTok, the short-form video app that has hoovered up a billion-plus users and become a Hot Thing in Tech, means trouble for Zuckerberg and his social networks. He admitted as much several times in a call with Wall Street analysts earlier this week about quarterly earnings, a briefing in which he sought to explain his apps’ plateauing growth—and an actual decline in Facebook’s daily users, the first such drop in the company’s 18-year history.

[the-sun.com]
Mark Zuckerberg blames TikTok as Facebook loses users for 1st time ever – after spending $10BN on metaverse

The platform's parent company, Meta, on Wednesday delivered a gloomy mix of a sharper-than-expected drop in profit, a decrease in users and threats to its ad business that plunged shares some 22 per cent in after-hours trading.

This video is focused on the total lack of contribution to the work that made them billionaires and only uses a comparison to TikTok to demonstrate the products that they utilized to create their billions have become outdated and the "genius" of the billionaires doesn't seem to be able to save them.

Adam ruins Elon Musk.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.