Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Britain says Russia likely removing nuclear warheads from missiles and firing at Ukraine

(Reuters) - Russia is likely removing nuclear warheads from ageing nuclear cruise missiles and firing unarmed munitions at Ukraine, Britain’s military intelligence said on Saturday.
The defense ministry said open source imagery shows wreckage of an air launched cruise missile fired at Ukraine which seem to have been designed in the 1980s as a nuclear delivery system, adding that ballast was probably being substituted for the warheads.
Such a system will still produce damage through the missile’s kinetic energy and unspent fuel. However, it is unlikely to achieve reliable effects against intended targets, the ministry added in its daily intelligence update posted on Twitter.
“Whatever Russia’s intent, this improvisation highlights the level of depletion in Russia’s stock of long range missiles”, the ministry said.

Garban 8 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure if this story was independently verified or not, but supposedly Putin fell down some stairs recently and shit himself in the process-
[thesun.co.uk]

The Russians have used up more than half their reserves of weapons and humans. Their supply lines have been cut, their troops are deserting and surrendering, the country's economy is failing and their civilian population is catching on to the government lies.
For them, it's all downhill from here.

LOL, Britain invented modern war propaganda, literally nothing they say can be believed.

Wrong. Nazi Germany was first.

@Garban Neither said nor implied that

@Garban, @Petter Look up WW1 sometime, LOLROFL.

@Druvius WW1 was the usual stuff that has been spouted for millenia. Look up ancient Rome and really enjoy your idiotic, inane laughter.

Actually, it was the Jesuits who 1st coined the word "propaganda" - "For the propagation of the faith". But I'm a Brit so don't believe me.

Y'all missing the point. A completely unverifiable story from America's closest ally that paints the Russian war effort in a bad light should be taken with a truckload of salt. Especially since this is one of the most propagandized wars in American history.

I didn't get any info from BBC or MI6.

Likely? More like definitely. Uh oh, looks like Russia's stock of long range missiles is getting rather low, lol. The desperation is setting in, but I rather doubt Putin will admit to such anytime soon though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.