Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pls. keep this in mind It's the regime, not the Iranian people!

Diaco Level 7 Nov 28, 2022

@Diaco Most of the ewoks are devout Mohammedans. Their favorite saying is "Death to America" so it's the regime and the Iranians.

@barjoe No my friend, it's not the truth, "Death to America" is the regime code... not ppl, if you see anyone, for sure connected to the regime. ppl there suffering from that regime, all their life turned to torture after the revelation, it's 44 years they live under pressures and tyranny. No freedom, no healthy economy, and no happiness...etc. people there, especially the young generation hate that religion.
They have enough from the regime, PLS. don't add more...

@Diaco 1979 the Islamic Revolution was a popular movement. For the most part, it still is. So I disagree with your assessment.

@barjoe That revolution was stolen in the beginning, the mass didn't see what was coming behind all those slogans, and all was a fucking LIE!

@barjoe normal ppl and students always refuse to walk on flags and what's regime wishes. they are fighting for 44years, but the regime media telling lies and lies and lies, not to the ppl there to whole the world

The people always suffer the worst for religious crimes of government and that's why we should vote carefully. By now humans should have learned that government is no place for religion but we aren't that smart (as a species) so people die and suffer. Iran's problems are no biggy for me. The entire Middle East can go up in a ball of fire for all I care.

@Diaco Muslims is a violent religion and that goes double for Shiites, which Iranians are. Most of them are devout Shia. They hate Americans so what comes around goes around.

@barjoe I can't say when Christianity was a religion of peace! they are all BS as the same less or more! Seems you have a personal issue with them! don't forget about the USA's last decades! don't forget about Agent Orange or such and countless stupid and criminal acts of the USA. but nobody says that was the American people, even though Americans ppl voted for the decision-makers!
on the other hand, At least Iranians are bright enough to don't vote for a moron like Trump, but half of American Did, Not Once! Don't even think about Mormons and Amish or such!

@Diaco They took 450 American hostage. They put a death sentence in Salmon Rushdie. 19 Muslims flew planes into the Towers and the Pentagon. Yes. I have a personal issue with them.

@barjoe We overthrew their democracy for control of oil supply so there's that. Whatever was done to whom is no longer my concern. They want me, and all non-conformers, dead so they are the enemy. I didn't raise a gun but if others do it's a big help.

@rainmanjr The Mordad coup was before I was born but it was disgraceful CIA plot on behalf of big oil. I remember the hostage crisis 1979 very well tho. I think the Muslim extremists would've pulled off a violent overthrow of that democratic government eventually. I agree with what you say.

@barjoe I was a Security Policeman, having gone through infantry training, stationed in Germany at a nuke base when the hostages were seized. If POTUS Jimmy had ever said go get them I would have been sent (and I was not that good a shot so would likely have died).

@barjoe 450 American hostages!!! Nope, the hostage crisis was 52 hostages for 444 DAYS! the Irony part is you act like the USA is a victim innocently!

Go and educate yourself and read about these topics :
-Carter administration and Robert E. Huyser's Mission in Iran,
-Iran Air Flight 655,
-1953 coup in Iran,
-United States attack of 1988,
-Liberation theology in the 70s,
-Petrodollar and 1970s energy crisis,
... etc.

you said : "The Mordad coup was before I was born..."
Oh!, so the history started after your birth!

@Diaco The United States was the victim.

@Diaco They are now a religious state and, therefore, can be blown up for all I care. Earth doesn't need religious states.

After ignoring the Iranian fans protests in the stands, I saw that starting last Iranian game that security was making fans change their protest shirts.
Fuck the Iranians and the Qataris for their bs as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.