Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Republicans denounce Trump's meeting with white nationalist Nick Fuentes : NPR

House and Senate Republicans are speaking out against former President Donald Trump's dinner last week with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

"There is no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday. "And anyone meeting with people advocating that point of view, in my judgment, are highly unlikely to ever be elected president of the United States."

Earlier in the day, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy denounced Fuentes, who is labeled as a white supremacist pundit and organizer by the Anti-Defamation League, in language similar to McConnell's, though he stopped short of condemning the former president. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The suckers always believe that bullshit. "no room in the Republican Party for antisemitism or white supremacy" followed by the important words "in my view".

Lying comes easy for the party of the Christo-Fascist hate cult.

Scum sucking hypocritical asses just mouthing shit they will back track on in private and in actions.

Soooo McCarthy speaks Mumbleface already? MoscowMitch has a worthy successor i see.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697894
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.