Agnostic.com

2 0

I am urging everyone to urge everyone they know to make #gononlethalputin VIRAL

Hopeful he may see it ,and it will give him the Green light to do it.. there is no way Biden or zman would go nonlethal but you're free to try...

I believe one main reason why Putin has not been non lethal is because of the laws of war ... the laws of war makes it impossible.. of course non lethal weapons shouldn't maim or permanently disable..

If used correctly it could be safe...

Drones with nets and pepper spray, tranquilizers and whatever else capable of being the best nonlethal means to subdue the enemy

laidback1 6 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice idea but so is everyone learning Esperanto. I am reminded of the Simpsons episode where earth disarms before the aliens arrive to "visit" us. "Your superior intelligence is no match for our puny weapons."
In the mean time might it be an an idea to try and convince the US citizenry to adopt non-lethal forms of defence and repeal the 2nd amendment. Good luck with that too.

I understand that I’m speaking with the background of a guy that was raised by a Marine Corps officer and went on to fight as a Marine myself…. But….. to stop an invading force; it would require a lethal amount of pepper spray.
Determined people fight through pepper spray and tear gas. It’s basic training in the Marines. Bullets and missiles are always the deal breaker.
I’m also not so sure that Putin is a member of this site.

I haven't looked into non lethal arms recently , but there's a lot of options.. there had been for some time now .. pretty sure Singapore has gone nonlethal with their military ,a few years back

NATO wouldn't let Putin use non lethal means without people calling for it before hand...

NATO would just claim they are breaking the laws of war and show fake clips and say they must stop them now and use lethality to do it..

Good to point out flaws with critical thinking.. too bad a standing army isn't ever capable of that...

Many founders said they hated standing armies , bane to liberty.. education is a better than a standing army.. I'm paraphrasing it nearly exactly..

Didn't read any women being dead when they got raped with cow tranquilizers in some African town...

So ... There's that...

Sounds like none have to die...

@laidback1
Non-lethal is an idiotic military strategy at the highest level on a good day

@CourtJester why i see no reason why it couldn't work... If you could show why and this isn't about your Nazi Germany eugenic bullshit

@CourtJester what are you scared that them merely existing and spreading ideology that you can't win against ... I highly doubt it.. but maybe you just think your ideology is so good that it don't matter if everyone doesn't agree .. so you want to kill them .. like a retarded coward

@CourtJester yeah a lot of tyrants didn't let anyone live cause of that fact .. fuck you tyrants.. people will work shit out without you fuckers fucking it up by thinking you have any fucking right to take life.. only in defense would I

@CourtJester I recall arguing with a veteran that kept deleting my comments to try and hide the fucking truth.. cause he was a coward that didn't think he could win against an ideology too .. had nothing to do with the strategy of winning hearts and minds and actually fucking win!!!! No he wanted to kill human life just like you out of fear of your stupidity, your fear your mind is not strong enough...but you can be a fucking coward and pull.a trigger

@CourtJester you're so fucking weak in the mind .. you're like that giant in mad max that wàs controlled by a midget with a large ego

@laidback1

Work on keeping one line of thinking. The wise have harnessed that ability

@CourtJester at least it's explained..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.