Agnostic.com

4 1

What is worst, compliance theory or conspiracy theory?

Forced compliance theory is the idea that authority or some other perceived higher-ranking person can force a lower-ranked individual to make statements or perform acts that violate their better judgment. It focuses on the goal of altering an individual's attitude through persuasion and authority.

Castlepaloma 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Compliance theory sounds a lot like indoctrination to me. A soldier is a classic case. Compelled to kill violates most peoples better judgement.

puff Level 8 Dec 5, 2022

People do get sick and tired of the NATO troops killing most of the women and children in the millions in the wars of the middle east. Soon as Russia dose it, a serious threat of a world war breaks out.

@Castlepaloma Saw a US Marine general whining that vaccine mandates have caused a drop in recruitment numbers. Nothing to do with Afghanistan of course "Hoo Yar!!!!!"

Its typically called government and they force things like taxation thru convincing people to be patriotic.

Word Level 8 Dec 5, 2022

It should make them the true God's, when we give a third to half our money to them. Then they get to boss you around all day and every day over something.

@Castlepaloma sounds biblical for what gods are, those that"rule" in position of hierarchy.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are achildren of the most High. Psalms 82:6

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods"’? John 10:34

Elohim translated into English as God:

The word is used for: ... HUMAN leaders (KINGS, JUDGES, the messiah).

[hebrew-streams.org]

@Word

Yes, all this centroism hierarchy do act like Gods and most do beg to comply with their ultimate authority. Not, me basing life and choices on good sense. Not the golden rule of who owns the gold or who controls the book.

Would “forced compliance theory” include laws against holocaust denial?

Don't think anymore can have denial about the holocaust, there is enough evidence. Yet the number of Jews deaths are greatly debatable of fractional numbers from others and orthodox jews viewed. The winners write the 1000 Hollywood stories from the zionist Jews. No Hollywood movie that I know we're written about the 26 million Russians who were kill during the 2nd world war.

Many people think and do still today, what they are to believe and do. With another cold war method, plus civil wars.

Conspiracy theory, is usually too crude to be true, but occasionally gets it right. The other is just the way the human world works and always has. Nor are the two mutually exclusive.

Up to 1776 in America the constitution helped created an independence, We the people. Before then, the whole world's history, worked by dictators or kings. Politicians or wealthy are not my boss or own me or my personal kingdom or force my will. Force compliance theory would not work , any more than one world order for the rest of us. As each president keeps advertising world order. Even though salvery is greater today than any other time in human history.There will alway be the few, who are truly free and healthy. Conspiracy theories have a human right to question the many authorities abuses. It's the collective consciousness of the people who make for positive change throughout human history. Where rarely the politicians or religion do.

@Castlepaloma Very true indeed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698708
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.